The online training was great! From the 3rd to the 11th of February we had the opportunity to train skills in fundamental areas:
- Working with young people with fewer opportunities in cultural contexts;
- Symbols, tools and software;
- Creation of Accessible cultural and learning environments;
- Planning an Event;
- Development of supporting materials.
In the pictures you can see the agenda and some pictures of the online event.
Here are some tools that are very useful to prepare classes or events and materials:
- SymWriter, a symbol word processor;
- ARASAAC, has a collection of more than 10,000 pictograms;
- Kahoot!, virtual tool to use in class with games/ dynamics to teach and assess learning;
- Coolors, see the best colour combination for your creations;
- Smile And Learn, adaptive learning platform that reinforces curriculum subjects.
Thank you for your visit!